Rather not leave your pup in the kennel?
We got you covered! Your pup will stay with us in our home or we will stay with them in yours. Either way, we follow your rules and routine. Our Care Givers are CPR/First Aid Certified and provide top level of care.
- 1st night – $95 + taxes
- Each additional night – $85 + taxes
- After 5 nights – $80 + taxes
- Board at Gabriel´s place $150 + taxes per night (includes training)
Sleepovers and Boardings include:
- Three 30-min walks (AM, Afternoon, and PM), feedings and exercise for your dogs
- Sitter updates and texts letting you know how your pet is doing.
- With our In-Home, Overnight Sitting your pet can maintain their routine in the safety and comfort of their own home while you’re away.
- With Dog Boarding your pet will stay in the safety and comfort of a sitter’s home.
We grab a leash and go!
What our clients say
Every walker has been consistently kind, responsible, and attentive — so much so that we now use Pawmos for dog-sitting as well, trusting their walkers to stay in our apartment while when we travel. The true miracle, however, was Gabriel’s training session. He is remarkably attuned, both to dogs and to the human relationships and interactions that impact them, and his compassionate, warm manner is both accessible and hugely effective.
In one lesson, he reduced our dog’s barking by probably 70%. Really. And my husband’s relationship with our dog has changed just as dramatically. I can’t recommend Pawmos more highly.
We contacted Gabriel who gave us a list of names to contact and luckily Gina was available. She was so responsive and really listened to our concerns which immediately put us at ease. We were also glad to hear that Gina lives near Prospect Park and our dog loves to go there so it was a bonus.
During our vacation we received photos and videos of Ginger enjoying herself in the park and getting belly rubs. When we brought her home she came back looking great and was more relaxed than when we brought her to Gina’s. It is obvious Gina loves animals and she is an excellent communicator. We will definitely use her again and highly recommend her.